Mother Teresa with Archbishop Ferdinand Perier, S.J.
Letter from Archbishop Ferdinand approving the new Religious Institute which was founded by Mother Teresa of Calcutta, the Missionaries of Charity, on October 7, 1950.
Original group of Missionaries of Charity that made their Profession of Vows in 1953. Saint Mother Teresa professed her Final Profession of Vows, and the others made First Vows.
Photos of Saint Mother Teresa’s Visit in Phoenix, February 1989.
Saint Teresa of Calcutta has been a Mother to so many of us all over the world.
With gratitude and prayers,
Sister Anthony Mary Diago, RSM